Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're number 2!

After a couple of weeks of trying, Grace has done her um...business in the potty. Not just any business, but number 2 business! She has been so good at going number 1 in the potty. In fact, she quickly progressed to only wearing a diaper during nap and bedtime. However, still no number 2. Part of the problem was she prefers to do number 2 during nap time so I could never catch her in the act. Well today I just threw caution to the wind and put her down for her nap with her potty in her room and a bare bottom in the bed. Low and behold when I opened her door after nap time there she stood in the doorway with a full potty. She was so proud and I have to giggle thinking about her standing there with her present waiting for me to open the door. Luckily we were able to make it to the toilet without spillage. Oh, I spared you from a picture of Grace's accomplishment so you're welcome. Ha!

No comments: