Monday, August 30, 2010

The BirdMan

BirdMan of Winterset
BirdMan of Alcatraz
Byron has been complaining that every time he goes to mow the yard that birds follow him around.  I always brush him off because it sounded like such a silly thing to complain about.  Birds are following you around the yard?  Well, you're outside for heaven's sake!  Of course there are going to be birds outside.  Well, I guess you have to see it to believe it.  (BTW, you won't see it.  I tried to take some pictures but they didn't turn out.)  I watched from the front door as Byron mowed.  At least 30 birds were circling him while he mowed.  He moved to a new spot in the yard and they followed.  This goes on for at least a couple of hours!  He said they come about this time every year and they always follow him around.  So weird.  I told Byron he is officially the Birdman.  Can't you see the resemblance?

No comments: