Thursday, July 29, 2010

On the Up Swing

If you don't already know, we are trying to sell our home.  I've had a blog about our home up and it never seems to get any hits but I just noticed that it has actually been getting some hits lately.  Hmmm...maybe the economy really is on the up swing.  So I thought this would be a good time to post my house blog site on my family blog site and do some collaborative blogging.  All the info is on the blog, including contact info.  We're also up for trading with someone in the KY, TN area and/or renting to someone if the circumstances are right.  So go over and take a look.  Even if you're not in the market you might know someone who knows someone, who works with someone, who has a cousin who's sister-in-law wants to buy a house in Winterset.  Besides more hits on the blog make me happy.  You want to make me happy don't you?  :-)  http://2485hiattappletrl.blogspot.com/
 

No comments: