Friday, July 16, 2010

Homemade Dulce de Leche Ice Cream

Don't worry, this isn't turning into a food blog. I guess when the middle of summer hits I start getting a hankerin' for some new reciepes. I was sneaking around some of my favorite food blogs and I found a reciepe for homemade Dulce de Leche ice cream over at http://www.mommyskitchen.net/. Now I would easily knock over my own grandmother (sorry Mamma) to get the last piece of Dulce de Leche cheesecake. That stuff is my favvooorriiittteeee. It's my Green Eggs and Ham. I could it in here or there, I could eat in anywhere. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, last meal on death row; you get the picture. But this recipe gets even better than that. She make her own homemade Dulce de Leche sauce!! And it looks so easy! Shut your mouth, can you believe that? Well, I am going to immediately put my ice cream maker in the freezer and get my tooshie over to the grocery store first thing in the morning. I will be eating ice cream by mid-afternoon. uuuuhhhhhhhh (Homer Simpson drooling sound.)

No comments: