Monday, September 1, 2008

Whoever said children keep you young....

never had a conversation with one. Byron and I were helping in 4 and 5 year old nursery at church on Sunday. There were some new toys, one of them being an older 35 mm camera. A little boy in there asked me what a part of the camera was for and I said, "That's how you wind up the film." His reply. "What's film?" Hello!!! I might as well be standing there with an 8 track and a rotary phone. They also kept asking me where you could look at the picture on the camera. No display on these kidos. Next they all started sending us emails with the little plastic mailbox. Every time I would get the mail out they would shout "Read my email first!" That would be regular mail kids. Kendall was kind of getting it because when I got the mail out she said, "It's the best kind mom, no bills!!"

No comments: