Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Go Upward Go!




Well, this post is a long time coming.  Kendall started cheerleading in August and I'm just now posting about it.  Good grief!  I wanted to post pictures but I had packed up all the USB cables and just now found one.  We must have 30 USB cables so I don't know why it was so hard to find.  Okay, on with Kendall.  We joined a sporting group this year called Upward Sports.  If you don't know about Upward Sports check it out here www.upward.org.  Kendall decided to do cheerleading for the football teams.  Well the first game it was so windy!!  The girls were freezing.  The second game was windy and raining and we were sent home.  The third game was rainy and the girls stayed to cheer but not picture weather.  Finally, her last game was sunny enough that I could take pictures.  So here she is with the squad.  So stinkin' cute.

No comments: