Monday, February 22, 2010

Ankle biter vs. The Jolly Green Giant

I was just folding laundry and it dawned on me how ridiculous I probably looked. Why? Well I was folding Byron's long johns. Do you know how hard it is for a 5' 2" woman to fold the long johns of a 6'4" man? Even when I raise my arms all the way up and stand on my tippy toes I'm still not tall enough. So I have two choices. I either stand on the bed and let them hang down over the bed while I fold them or I lay them out on the floor and run back and forth folding in the arms and legs until I get it down to a manageable size. I usually opt for the floor because when I stand on the bed it seems to be an open invitation for all children to stand on mom's bed too. I will be so glad when winter is over. No more long johns!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So funny. I've been folding my husbandsa longs johns too but not with such drama.