Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes


Kendall has had some whopper statements here lately and I thought some of you might get a kick out of me sharing.


I was trying to coax her to get x-rays at her upcoming dentist appt. Her reply was "Yeah, they tried that last time. It didn't go to well."

After getting her x-rays and seeing her adult teeth were coming in she said this when I asked her to wait on the sidewalk for me before going into the parking lot to get in the van. "Mom, I almost have adult teeth. I think I can get into the van without assistance."

While driving and passing some cows, "Mrs. Reitzel (her teacher) likes cows. We should pick one up for her real quick."

Came home from the park with dad where they must have had wooden swings instead of the sling kind. "Mom, those swings were HARD!! I think they must have been the kind from the olden days. Did they invent swings when you were little?"

Grace said something that we couldn't understand. I asked Kendall if she knew what Grace was saying. "Nope. I don't speak Grace language."

No comments: