Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!






I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and was able to celebrate our Lord with family and friends. We had a good one here. The girls got up early and we had our traditional bunny cinnamon rolls. Yum! Then it was off to church in our Easter best. It was so nice to sit together and enjoy the service. Pastor Ian chose Easter to debut the new praise band and they did an awesome job! Very inspirational! After church it was home to see what the Easter bunny might have brought. The Easter bunny sent a letter this year to the girls saying he would be stopping by while we were at church. Kendall hadn't said anything about the Easter bunny at all until she got the letter from him the day before. Then she said "Oh, I forgot about the Easter bunny!" Maddie had her first bite of chocolate from her basket. The girls hunted eggs and then lunch and then a nice long nap for the little ones. It was a great day. As I was sitting around the table with my family I was thinking about how grateful I am to have such a wonderful husband and kids. God has blessed me beyond my dreams!

No comments: