Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The voices in your head


The Halls were discussing their day over a dinner of tacos and veggies last night. Byron mentioned that he had a ZZ Top song stuck in his head all day. I said that I had a song stuck in my head all day too. We started naming songs that are notorious for getting stuck in your head. (Like that freecreditreport.com commercial. Now your singing it too!) Kendall piped up and said she'd had the song "Hong Kong Phooey" stuck in her head. Byron and I burst out laughing. "I can't help it mom. I've been singing that song all day in my head at school. I could barely think about Kindergarten. I just love the way that song sounds!" Of course the only words anyone knows to that song are the title words. Now that you've read this post you can spend the whole day singing it too.

No comments: