Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're BAACCCKKK!!!!






In order to stay updated on our hillbilly roots, and to see my sister married off; the whole fam spent a few days in our old Kentucky home. The sun did shine bright, just like the songs says. The day I pulled into Owensboro it was almost 100 degrees! The girls and I went a few days early to help with wedding stuff and Byron joined us the night before the wedding via airplane. We all had a hoe down of a time. We got to see lots of family, including my uncle Eric and cousin Kamyrn from CA. I saw Kammy two years ago but I think she's grown a foot since then. Kendall was the flower girl and I must admit was super precious. She was INCREDIBLY nervous. She made it down the aisle and remembered all her jobs. My sister looked gorgeous and had the pleasure of marrying a super guy. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Richard and Angie Miles!! May you be blessed for many years to come.

No comments: