Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!




Grace made a face every time she took a bite but she keep eating!




I hope everyone had a great 4th. We had a good one here. We played outside most of the day. The girls wanted to go swimming but it was a little cool. We compromised with a few runs through the sprinkler. I was trying to explain to Kendall why we were celebrating July 4th. I said it was America's birthday and she was 232 years old. Her reply was "Is that older than Great-Granny?" Yep, by a few years at least. Grace has taken to calling the cat when we're outside. She screams out "da-doh" (shadow). She spent most of her day doing that and blowing kisses; another new thing. Kendall has gone off with Byron to see fireworks in a neighboring town. It's almost 10:30 and they're not back so I'm sure she will be exhausted. She was very excited to go do another big girl activity that the babies couldn't do. Now that the 4th is wrapping up I can totally focus on my sister's wedding. When I told Kendall that we needed to start making a list of things to take to KY, she said "Why are we going to Kentucky?" I said, "because Aunt Angie is getting married." Her response was "I didn't know she was getting married in KY." My bad. I guess I left out that tiny detail.

No comments: