Friday, January 2, 2009

The First (and Last) Bath.


I know I am creating a complex for Madison that will follow her all of her days. Since she is our last (hopefully) I tend to get a little sentimental over everything she does. The last time I'll bring a baby home from the hospital, care for a newborn, roll over, sit up etc, etc. Well today was the last time I will give a baby their first bath in the big tub. Ahhhh, she was so stinking cute. She spent a good five minutes just looking around the bathroom. Then she spent the rest of the time trying to figure out why the toys kept moving around her. We had a few slips but no spills. Grace never seemed to notice she was there at all. She was busy with her new tub crayons from Santa. So after almost 5 full years, the baby tub will not sit on top of the refrigerator anymore. I guess I should finally get around to cleaning up there now that I have nothing to hide the dirt.

No comments: