Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Maybe the dingo ate your baby."



That's what I think of when I look at these pictures of Grace. Where did my baby go? She's not a baby anymore! She is starting to look so grown up. She is the funniest kid and so good natured about everything. Of course she is like an F5 tornado and destroys everything in the house. That will pass someday (I hope.) She always wants to help with Madison and she loves to play together. Whenever I give her a sippy cup, so gives all her stuffed animals a drink. She is very into sharing right now. I hope it lasts. She loves to dance and has what her father calls freak outs. She starts hollering and stomping her feet and laughing until she falls on the floor. We don't know what triggers them but they can come at anytime and anywhere. It's so funny. Yesterday she was riding in the cart at Wal-mart, but the cart got too full. She had to walk in the store and let me tell you, I've never seen someone two feet tall walk so proud in my life. She loved it. She did a good job. We only had one incident when she brought a box of cupcakes to me she wanted to take home. She is something else.

No comments: