Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sum..sum..summertime......Finally!!




Oh my goodness I was so happy when this weekend rolled around. Two reasons. One, it did not rain. Okay, well technically it rained on early Saturday morning and early Sunday morning but that doesn't count. Second, no one had to work this Saturday and there were no pressing household needs. The two together mean the Halls can actually get out and have some summer fun! Fun we did have. It is so nice to be able to go somewhere all day and not have to worry about naptimes, bottles, and super cranky babies. Yeah the kids were cranky, but not until we were ready to go. They even played with each other some while Byron and I sat and did a little reading! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE babies. However, there is something to be said for the benefits of kids growing up.

No comments: