Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time to Make the Cupcakes


I have taken a little part time job at a bakery. I make cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc. early in the morning so when the owners get there all the goodies are ready to decorate. I know Homer up there is holding a doughnut but they don't make doughnuts (I know, it's a tragedy) It's not really that kind of bakery. They make all kinds of fancy decorations and cakes that look like they should be hanging in an art gallery. I end up getting home from work about 7:15 in the morning. Well Grace and Madison have taken to "sniffing" me when I get home. After a couple of days, I noticed they would hug me and then hang around a little while and smell my clothing and hands. I can't complain. I'd rather come home smelling like a cupcake then smelling like sweat I guess!

No comments: