Thursday, May 13, 2010

Love is in the Air


Look closely and this crudely made craft. Between all the hearts and the happy couple are the words "I (love=heart) you Kendall." I found this love note in Kendall's backpack after school. When I asked her where she got it she said,


"Oh mom, Jacob gave that to me at school."


Me: "Who's Jacob?"


K: "Just a kid in my class. I guess he likes me."


Me: "What did you do when he gave it to you?"


K: "I said thank you (whew..good girl) and then snuck it into my backpack."


Me: "Did you show it to your friends?"


K: Lots of unnecessary and exaggerated eye-rolling "Oh my gosh, NO!! I would die. I didn't tell anyone."


Me: "He hasn't tried to kiss you, has he?"


K: "MMMOOOOOMMMMMMMM, GGGGRRRROOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"


How stinkin' cute is that?

No comments: