Monday, June 20, 2011

Outer Banks

We just got back from our trip to Outer Banks, NC.  I had never been before but I think I'll be a lifer now.  It is so beautiful and low key.  Not too commercial like many beach places are getting to be.  I could have spent all day in a beach chair watching the kids play and listening to the ocean.  I'm not even a big beach person (I hate fish and ocean smells) but this place was awesome.  So thankful to my in-laws for letting us tag along.  I only have one complaint.  Do we have to wait a whole year before we can go back?!?  LOL!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a picture slideshow

1 comment:

Deb said...

-->We were there all of last week and it's our fourth year in a row as the extended family in one house. Lucky for me, it's a short drive to get there.