Monday, November 16, 2009

Third Time's a Charm


Just because my two first children didn't do something doesn't mean that the third one won't figure it out in short step. Some examples of how Maddie has been able to defy gravity (and me) in the past couple of weeks.


1. Opened the front door and walked half way across the front yard before I found her.


2. Took a header off the couch and landed directly on her head then bent back so I thought she had snapped her neck in two.


3. Dumped herself into the bathtub fully clothed when I stepped out for a minute. It wasn't even her bath time.


4. Jumped from the couch to the chair; and made it without falling.


5. Ate a bagel out of the trash.


6. Climbed on top of the dishwasher door and started tossing dishes out over her shoulder.


7. Took off her VERY dirty diaper during naptime.


I know some of you veteran moms are rolling your eyes because your kids have done these things and maybe ten times worse. I'm telling ya it's new for me though. That girl keeps me on my toes.

No comments: